System Restore Manager has been developed by Lee Whittington and has been tested on Windows 7, but may work on other Windows versions too.
System Restore Manager 1.0 Features:
- Create a Restore Point on the fly, by clicking the Create Button
- Restore your Windows PC to a prior restore point. Just select a Restore Point from the list and click the Restore Button. This will Restart your computer and launch the Restore Process
- See all the available restore points
- Selectively remove Restore Points you don’t want and save the one’s you want
- Just select a Restore Point from the list and click the Delete Button
- Change the System Restore Point Creation Interval. On Windows 7, the default is 24 Hours
- Change the Restore Point Time to Live. The default is 90 days,on Windows 7.