If removal of McAfee anti-virus was not successful,
please follow the recommendations below to fully remove the product from your computer. Please, follow the recommendations below to remove McAfee anti-virus from your computer:
- Then Free download a special tool to remove McAfee anti-virus: VSCleanupTool.exe
- And Run VSCleanupTool.exe
- the removal tool will define the time necessary for removal and will show this information in the McAfee Clean Up Tool window
- ten additional icons will appear on your desktop during the removal process. Nine icons will be automatically deleted from your desktop after successful removal of McAfee anti-virus and computer reboot. The file mccleanup.log will however remain on your desktop even after the computer reboot.
- you can remove the file mccleanup.log after successful removal of McAfee anti-virus and computer reboot
- If after all performed actions the records in the system registry were not deleted and the Setup Wizard asks to remove incompatible software manually, use a special tool to remove McAfee products:
- download the utility MCPR.exe. and run it
- once the process of deleting McAfee products is over
- the McAfee Cleanup window appears.
- click Yes to reboot your computer and to finish the removal process of McAfee products