, which allows users to manage, view, acquire, edit, archive, and publish the photo or album. With Zoner Photo Studio, user can backup the metadata and stores the information in all three information standards (EXIF 2.2, IPTC, and XMP). Furthermore, Zoner Photo Studio also supports DNG universal digital negative format, Mamiya (MEF) and Epson Raw File (ERF) format, and GPS map data.
Zoner Photo Studio 12 Xpress is a lighter version of Zoner Photo Studio 1.2 Professional which normally costs around $49.99. Here is a promotional offer which will give you Zoner Photo Studio 12 full version license for Free.
Features of Zoner Photo Studio 12:
- Full RAW processing
- A wide array of edits and effects for photo enthusiasts
- HDR, panoramas, and even a 3D photo maker
- Convenient, time saving batch operations
- Support for the Mamiya (MEF) and Epson Raw File (ERF) format
- Conversion to Web JPEG with a control for maximum output file size