Two things set Todo Backup apart from many other backup utilities (three things, if you count that it's free): its easy-to-use interface and its wizard-based operation. Colorful, large, clearly labeled buttons and icons make it easy for even new computer owners to use, a big plus because they need protection the most yet are usually inexperienced at securing it. The program walks users through its operations and explains each step with detailed instructions, augmented by a good Help file for further assistance.
Todo Backup is freeware and is certified for Windows 7. It downloads as a compressed file but extracts, installs, and opens without fuss.
Easues Todo Backup Features:
- Backup system partition or entire hard disk into images archive to retain their state
- Transfer Data from Old hard drive to New hard drive [Clone Hard Drive]
- Creates a bootable CD/DVD to restore when there is a boot failure caused by virus or any other unexpected affairs.
- Mount the backed up image file as a read-only virtual physical partition to explore and copy. Unmount the partition to relive it
- Backup option – Provides a serial of options for the users’needs: Priority, Compression Level, Image Splitting, etc.
- Upgrade or migrate disk to another with the disk copy function