- Download the Windows Media Player import plugin for Winamp from here
- Head to Winamp’s Media Library & select “Import from Windows Media Player”
- A dialog box will prompt to import source files
- Select the source file to begin the importing process
- You are done.
- You can also import all audio and video library files, or only audio library files or only video library files using the plugin.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
How to Import or Transfer Windows Media Player Library Files to Winamp
Most of us use Windows Media Player to watch video files while Winamp to listen to audio files. If you were previously using Windows Media Player to listen to audio files and have already created WMP library files but now want to switch to Winamp and use the same WMP music library files in Winamp, here is a plugin to do so. You can import a windows media player library in winamp, including all metadata such as ratings and play counts.