Just rotate your mouse wheel or press the keyboard keys to control SliderDock. The icons themselves can be changed to any other icons or even other types of images files like jpeg, png and gif that possesses higher quality.
SliderDock save for different user their own icons set and their choice for the dock customization independently to other users. It works well with Windows XP, Vista and 7.
- Simple drag and drop function to add an icon
- quickly launch an application
- use the mouse wheel to let the icons come to you
- multiple rings to allow you to group the icons any way you wish
- smooth animations during icons rotation
- support drag and drop of virtual folder such as “my computer” and “recycle bin”
- Highlight effect around selected icon
- compatible with objectdock and rocketdock icons
- Hide/Unhide application with the use of a shortcut key
- Possibility to control the dock with keyboard shortcuts.
- Different set of icons and configuration for each user.
- Reordering icons through simple drag and drop feature.
- Shader Effects when the mouse enter an icon.
- low memory footprint when hidden
- advance portable mode included
- Download SliderDock where you won’t have to chase behind your icons to run applications.