BeatBox is a stylish music player for Ubuntu Linux. Beatbox 0.1 is developed by Scott Ringwelski. An attractive and feature rich music player Beatbox is also light on resource usage.. most important part in my opinion is BeatBox's great speed, simplicity, and looks .
- Library Management
- Audio and video playback
- Playlists/Smart Playlists
- Last FM integration
- Similar song that you have and that you don't have
- Multiple views including the list, album view, and miller columns.
- Advanced playback options (shuffle, repeat, and queue)
- Metadata tag editor (with mass editing)
- Automatic album art and artist image fetching (as well as the ability to set album art on your own with drag and drop)
To install Beatbox enter the following command insiode a terminal:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:elementaryart/elementarydesktop
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:sgrinwe/beatbox
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade