About Registry First Aid 7.1:
Registry First Aid - makes your PC fast and reliable! Registry First Aid scans the Windows registry for orphan file/folder references, finds these files or folders on your drives that may have been moved from their initial locations, and then corrects your registry entries to match the located files or folders. In addition, if your registry has links to files of deleted applications, Registry First Aid will find these invalid entries and remove them from your registry. With Registry First Aid, your Windows registry will be always clean and correct, helping your programs load faster and speeding up your computer
Registry First Aid 7.1 Features:
- Fully compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/Vista.
- Corrects registry entries to the located objects.
- If your registry still retains links to files of deleted applications, Registry First Aid will find these invalid entries and help you to easily remove them.
- Quickly finds these files or folders on your drives (if they’re moved from initial locations).
- Registry First Aid scans registry for orphan file/folder references.
- With this powerful tool, your Windows registry will be always clean and correct!
- Easy to use step by step Wizard type interface.
How to get Registry First Aid 7.1 for Free
- visit this avanquest Promo page
- fill the form
- Now you will receive a conformation email from “firstname.lastname@example.org”, click the conformation click starts with “Kilckhen…” and get the License code.