If you want to turnon/Enable Firefox thumbnail preview then just follow guide.
Fortunately there are ways to enable or disable thumbnail preview on Windows 7 taskbar just for Mozilla Firefox browsers so that other programs will not be affected.
- Type about:config at firefox address bar.
- Now click on I’ll be careful, I promise!
- Now lookup for browser.taskbar.previews.enable entry
In the Filter Address Bar either type or copy and paste the following about:config entry:
- After you enter that in, you should see the entry listing as shown here. At this point there are two methods that you can choose to alter the entry. The first method is to right click on the entry and select Toggle and the second method is to double click on the entry. Both work equally well…choose the method that you like best.
- Once the about:config entry has been changed, you will need to restart Firefox for it to take effect.
- After restarting Firefox on our system the Thumbnail Previews were definitely looking very nice. Notice that the Tab Bar is no longer displayed in the Thumbnail Previews.